What is Design-Build?
Your partnership with BG Southern is important to us. We’ve built our business on integrity and transparency and are proud to offer complete customization for every design-build project. Our hands-on approach to design and construction ensures accuracy and efficiency every step of the way.
Our long-term relationships with architects and sub-contractors ensure the project gets off the ground.
- Evaluate space
- Determine goals and objectives
- Provide answers to important questions:
- What can I afford? BG Southern’s Financial Team can help!
- What Type of Loan Should I Use? Conventional vs. Small Business Administration (SBA)
Determining a site plan and project schedule help us identify the necessary permits to make your design dreams a reality.
- Ideas on paper
- Review government requirements
- Identify permits
Scope of Work
Knowing the scope of work helps the project maintain momentum and stay on budget.
- Quantity and quality of materials needed
- Discuss “nuts and bolts” of project
Our contracts cover subcontractor pricing, materials budget, and estimated time frames. These steps often help you secure faster approval of financing from banks.
- Provide value engineering (VE) options
- Review pricing with subcontractors and discuss VE options
- Share with BG Southern financial team for evaluation
- Determine type of construction contracts
We manage all aspects of the construction and build process.
- Putting hammer to nail, nut to bolt
- No surprise costs or extended timelines
Nearing completion of the project, we review all phases of construction confirming the is ready for occupancy.
- Secure final government agency approvals
- Create “Punchlist” upon walkthrough, outlining final touches needed
- Offer peace of mind via our 1-year warranty