1.SAVE MONEY! Steel is the least pricey material of all of the available construction materials.
2.Steel is more impervious to all forms of weather elements and is fire resistant.
3. Compared to other building construction, pre-engineered steel buildings will be up to 30% less to insure.
4. Pre-engineered steel buildings are considered to be lifetime buildings. Pre-engineered steel buildings by BG Southern Construction provide very low maintenance and upkeep.
5. The power of steel makes it the ideal material for buildings requiring large open floor spaces such as arenas of all types, community centers, manufacturing and religious facilities.
6.Steel buildings can have a clear span of 300’ wide. This gives the designer and builder an enormous space that is column free and adds the ability to satisfy complicated space designs while maintaining an unencumbered floor area.
8.Easier and quicker to construct than most construction systems, BG Southern’s pre-engineered steel building is less labor intensive, saving money and loss of valuable occupancy time.
9. One of the most significant benefits is that the design of your building is engineered to your local code requirements meeting the local environmental needs.
10.BG Southern is an official independent reseller of Federal Steel System’s buildings which are a pre-fabricated original product that is engineered to meet your particular design, unique exterior colors, needs and wants. Your building is pre-punched, precut, pre-drilled, pre-welded, pre-fitted and prepared to be assembled upon arrival to your location.
11. Selecting one of the many exterior options will make the exterior of your BG Southern steel building look like stone, brick or stucco. You are only limited by your imagination.
12.Your building can be dressed up with many unique doors, windows and other accessories that will serve you for a lifetime.
If you want to learn more about BG Southern’s process with steel buildings, click here. If you’re ready to start the process of building a steel building with BG Southern, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with more information:
Millennials – the generation born between the early 1980s and the late 1990s/early 2000s – are the largest generational group in the workforce today. This generation has grown up with quickly changing technology, value flexibility and aren’t wary of change. Because of their numbers and the attributes that set them apart, Millennials are making waves in the workplace and changing the very way we think of office design.